Flowers With Passion has been based in Chippendale since we launched our store selling Sydney flowers in 2017. We are also proud Chippo locals, having lived here for over two decades.
We have a large selection of flower arrangements that you can choose from. Whatever the special occasion might be, you can send flowers to that special someone with confidence.
The flowers you see on this page aren't the only ones you can buy. We also have wonderful collections of birthday, anniversary, new baby flowers, and so much more.
There are lots of florists in Sydney, but if you're after flower delivery to Chippendale, you can count on us to delight that special someone.
If you want your flowers delivered with goodies such as chocolates, wine, balloons and more, then simply choose from the Available Options on the flower arrangement page before adding to cart.
We offer a next business day delivery service, as this allows us to obtain the best fresh flowers from the growers on the day of delivery.
What We Love
Things we love about Chippendale:
- The leafy tree-lined streets with names like Myrtle, Pine and Ivy give tantelising clues to Chippendale's green heritage.
- The clusters of friendly cafes, restaurants and bars around Abercrombie St, Shepherd St and City Road and that give Chippo its charming village vibe.
- The myriad art galleries such as the White Rabbit Gallery, Galerie Pompom and Goodspace Gallery that give Chippendale its unique character.
- The bars, cafes and restaurants of Newtown, Erskineville, Glebe, Redfern and Surry Hills are no more than a brisk walk away.
Chippendale Fun Facts
Did you know:
- Chippendale is named after William Chippendale, an early landholder in the area
- Chippendale is home to the world's tallest vertical garden, located in the Central Park precinct
- The Central Park precinct was once home to a sprawling Kent Brewery site for over 150 years, before it was bought by Carlton United Breweries in the 1980s, then closed down for good in 2003
- The Australian Hotel on the edge of the Central Park complex was a "wet brewery" until the late 1970s, with all brewery staff entitled to three schooners of beer a day - morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- The disgraced former detective Roger Rogerson shot a young drug dealer Warren Lanfranchi dead - even today you can see a cross etched into the sandstone gutter in Dangar Place where he was shot