Flowers With Passion is located barely 5 minutes from Pyrmont. This means flower delivery to Pyrmont is only a few clicks away.
We have a large selection of beautiful flowers for all occasions. And rest assured that Dora, our experienced florist, will go the extra mile to ensure your arrangement is picture-perfect.
You might want to include chocolates, champers, balloons and other assorted add-ons. You can do that by choosing from the Available Options on the flower arrangement page before adding to cart.
If you send flowers through us, then rest assured they will be super fresh, as we always obtain our flowers from the growers on the day of delivery.
What We Love
Things we love about Pyrmont:
- Pyrmont is a tiny locality straddled by Darling Harbour on one side and the Sydney Fish Markets on the other.
- We love the charming cafes, bars and eateries that line Harris StreetThe Lyric Theatre, where we've seen several plays, including the wonderfully entertaining Book Of Mormon.
- We love the myriad wharves that overlooking Sydney Harbour and Darling Harbour. The charming old sandstone buildings that still dot the area.
Pyrmont Fun Facts
Did you know:
- Before European settlement the Eora tribe of Indigenous Australians inhabited the area. Their Aboriginal name for this area was 'Pirrama', which is still the name of a road on the Pyrmont waterfront.
- 'Pirrama' is thought to be an Eora Aboriginal word meaning 'pure and uncontaminated spring', and the suburb's name may well have been derived from it
- Google's Australian headquarters is based in Pyrmont
- The infamous Sydney lockout laws, which effectively destroyed the city's night-time economy, amazingly stops only metres from the Star Casino in Pyrmont - how lucky for the Star!
- Pyrmont is Australia's most densely populated suburb, with around 14,000 people per square kilometre.